Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pandas

Yes, that is the theme chosen by my soon to be 7 year old for her birthday party. So I am finally getting around to making up the invitations.

The pandas, bamboo, and footprints were drawn in photoshop with basic ellipse/round tool. My daughter loved it and had a lot of fun making the bamboo. Now I just have to find the time and energy to make up a few games, decorations, and a craft to do.

Here are two pretty treasuries from Etsy to share ... The first has one of my needle felted nests of eggs and the second a pair of my red love birds.


2 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

The invitations are adorable - how fun and original! Congrats on your treasuries also!

Rain's End said...

Thank you -- I did have some help too so I can't take all the credit. But patience is key when "working" with kids. I hope you are enjoying all this snow too!