Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday....

I finished up this little bear and his stand today even with my daughter home from school. We ruled out a fracture yesterday but the bump on her head is huge still. While I worked on this bear she sat down and drew up ideas for other needle felted works. For 6 she has some pretty creative ideas.
My bride and groom birds on Etsy sold yesterday after reaching over 3000 views! They were linked to on a blog called MightyGirl. I was surprised to see such a huge jump in views so fast!


This is a photo of the wind chime thing I made up on Mother's Day. The spring was found by my husband along the old railroad track. He was good to carry this heavy thing the rest of the way on our walk. It makes a nice sound when the door straps clang against the spring.

2 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

very cool...i love metal!

Rain's End said...

Thanks. I'm glad that I am not the only one who likes rusted iron. We tried to use the children's metal detector but it went off everwhere in the yard! Now we just find things as they start poking up or when we dig a garden. Recently we unearthed an old metal scooter.