Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday

My little pink bird was featured by meeshmac.etsy.com in a "Pretty in pinkie dinkie" Etsy treasury.



Most of my day was spent sorting through the STUFF on the porch. We are due for rain again tommorrow so I wanted to get some things put away. I finally found all the cute little dresses I sewed for my oldest daughter. My youngest will not get a chance to wear them because they are much too small for her now. I am going to save them though since they bring back so many memories for me. Most of the bags of clothing will end up going to good will after all.

This is the first day in a long time that I haven't done any artwork at all. My house needs some serious attention and I need to get better organized. Otherwise I just feel as if I am drowning. Its crazy that I can't get up to the bathroom at night without stepping on toys and clothes. I guess that this is the price of being creative or at least working at home and raising a family.


Anyway here are a few of my pottery chickens from my Etsy shop. I can't wait to start painting some more.

No comments: