Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Monday, February 11, 2008

A little cold out there!

Yes, I'm glad to stay in today and work on my art/custom orders. With wind chill making it feel like -10 F I have no interest in braving that kind of cold.

I am finding it difficult to keep up with all the daily activities, working, and trying to get my daughter's birthday party worked out for this week. Not to mention Valentines day and two sets of class cards to print out. I have the girls draw a Valentine picture then I scan it and resize it and usually add a photo of them. These make cute personalized little cards which everyone usually enjoys.

I found these adorable panda cupcakes from blempgorf which I may try for the party.





My daughter hates cakes and cupcakes and has requested cheese cake for her party. But I wonder how many kids will go for this and thought cupcakes would be a good alternative. These look perfect too!

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Aw, so cute. Each one is just a little bit different... I want to give them personalities... but then I might not want to eat them...

tatsuko said...

Too cute!