Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Monday, January 7, 2008

Quiet january....

I am a little blue that Christmas is over and the house is quiet again with the girls off at school. But there is little time for that with my busy schedule of custom orders and I am looking forward to working on them. Of course it won't be quiet for long as my youngest is reminding me that her birthday is coming up soon. With 3 kids I do feel that I'm reaching my "birthday party" limit with the youngest. I will do my best to live up to the past parties

I got a little note this morning letting me know that my little bird was included in this little Etsy treasury. Thank you!



This is another one from last week that I forgot to include. I love the black and white!

No comments: