Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fresh Hatching

Fresh from the kiln ... are these little pottery chickens. These are pretty much all singles and each are painted with their own unique colors. I will be adding these to my etsy shop gradually within the next two weeks.





I also wanted to share my lucky find of vintage lily of the valley flowers. I can't believe that I was able to get each bundle for 75 cents. I have seen them online for nearly $5 each. Of course I couldn't help getting much too many but I hope I can finish up some nice wedding birds with these.



Tonight we enjoyed our Halloween tricking and treating too. We carved our own home grown pumpkins!



And these are my "little" monsters and a friend.

No comments: