Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday

I have been busy working on a sweet wedding couple based on a request I had on Etsy. The bride is a sweet white bird with a veil and white flowers. The groom is black and white with a tuxedo appearance and a cute felt black top hat. I was going to work on a base for this couple so they would work better as a cake topper. But I am still thinking out how I want to do this so I went ahead and listed the pair in my store on Etsy anyway.


Tommorrow I am going to the local hospital for my first mammogram. I am seriously dreading this but being 43 now means I am definitely overdue. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too bad. Getting older is NOT fun.

Enough whining.... One of my chicken families was included in an Etsy Treasury titled "Family" by ayeyet. It is such a cute treasury.

No comments: