Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Beautiful Day!

It so lovely outside but a little too hot to garden. The lilacs are finally starting to open up. They smell heavenly. We enjoyed them while waiting for the school buses.


I did get that dreaded mammogram done and it really wasn't so bad. Not that I would want to do it too often but it was pretty quick after all and the tech doing it was so nice.

I finished up this little family of ducks with two way too cute ducklings.


I also re-photographed my wedding birds because I didn't like the line created by the paper backgrounds. Photographing these things is so hard to get right. But I just happened upon the lace idea and I think it works well.

No comments: