Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Oh! I've been tagged!

Yup that's right. In the world of blog land I've been tagged by nycole. This means I have to list seven random things about myself.

1. I grew up in a family as the eldest of 3 girls and have 3 daughters myself. I love my children and enjoy watching them grow. I do wish they could stay little a bit longer though. I love watching the children play happily. When they are fighting and whining I feel pretty grumpy and annoyed. I enjoy making them happy and am pretty frustrated when they aren't happy.

2. I've written and illustrated three as yet unpublished books. Someday when I have more time I keep promising myself I will further pursue the publishing of them. I do attend a monthly writers group but haven't worked on anything new in some time.

3. I love creating things and wish I could do this every day. Its nice having a shop on Etsy because now I don't have to feel guilty making things since I'm selling them. I would much rather create something new than clean the house.

4. I collected chicken salt and peppers shakers for several years and though I have many displayed I have several boxes full of them now. I actually like the pottery chickens I now create myself a lot better.

5. I love gardening and being outside working in the gardens. I love lots of flowers and my gardens tend to be on the natural side and less formal. I don't like weeding out new seedlings and have created many more gardens just by moving these seedlings around. I don't think I can handle any more gardens now. Watering during the summer can be a big chore. I really like making planters and garden sculptures out of hypertufa and cement.

6. I love reading a good book but haven't had much time recently to do this. Once I start one I usually have to stay up all night to finish it.

7. I dream about sitting on my porch and relaxing but there is always so much to do that I rarely sit very long. It's difficult to keep up with things.

These are the people I am going to tag...
magscrafts
artsyclay
lilyriver
purposedesign
soloartworks
ahna