Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Friday, May 18, 2007

I need to set some goals regarding the photography for my shop. In general I am pretty happy with what I have, but it does take up a lot of my time. Maybe if I was better streamlined it wouldn't end up as such a time sink. I was just reading Enthral's tips included in one of her blog posts. I do manage to follow some of these but I really have to find out more about this macro setting on my camera since I am sure I must have one. I do hate reading manuals though. But I have the tripod so if I just set up a little area to photograph I think I would have better success.

My littlest had her kindergarten end of the year show this morning. They were all so cute dressed in red, white, and blue. Their sign language singing of "God Bless America" and "America the Beautiful" was adorable.

1 comment:

Nycole Rosen said...

You've been blog-tagged. Check out my most recent post for details if you'd like to play along. I look forward to learning more about you!