Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Friday, May 4, 2007

I love May!

I finished up photos of my latest creation. I can't seem to get the photos quite right but I think they will do for now. This is a little orange bird mounted on a decoupaged circular box. I really like it and hope to do more of these. When I was cutting up the vintage music I was a bit nervous. I really have a hard time doing this to old things. But I love the box and can use the music for more projects now.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5890934

We are on lilac watch now as the flowers are starting to emerge. These are the photos taken over the last two days. Every year I promise to enjoy them as much as possible since I love them so much. This time of year passes so quickly.













I also listed this little nest today. I just love the blue of the eggs.


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5892206

No comments: