Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday darling, we miss you xoxoxoxo

Yes, today is the day that Mark would have turned 48. We all have had a melancholy week particularly me though. But it all comes down to simply just missing him terribly every second of my day. My youngest (just turned 10) wrote this song as a tribute to her daddy's birthday.


In My Sorrow


In my sorrow I will find that there's happiness inside of me.
In my sorrow I will find that love's always there.
In my sorrow I will find that love shall not keep me from my family, and
In my sorrow I will find that there's love to share.

In my grief I will find that happiness is like a flower,
Always blooming in depths of my heart.
In my grief I will find that love will embrace me,
When you're here and when you're gone, forever.

In death I will find that there's happiness in heaven.
In death I will find that your love is still here,
Always with me, never gone, our love still lives on.
In death I will learn not to shed a single tear.

In my love I will find that death can not part us,
Even though when you're not here I feel torn apart.
Torn to shreds, and broken down, my pieces never found.
In my dreams you will come and piece together my heart.

In happiness I will find that nothing can stop me,
From loving you for all of my life.
In happiness I will find that you still remember,
All the great times we have spent together.

In my life I will find that you're still watching over me,
Making sure that I take the right steps.
In my life I will find that you're still here beside me,
Guiding me through my life 'til the end.

No comments: