Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Untitled....

Life isn't fair. Sometimes we expect it to be but really it isn't. I don't know what to say but my husband of 22 years has an incurable cancer. I just can't imagine that I must go on without him -- he's my best friend and the greatest dad. Of course I'm hoping that he will stay with us as long as possible but we've been derailed by serious reactions to his first chemo treatment and basically struggling day to day for some improvement. Its completely exhausting and frustrating. My eyes ache from all the tears.

Meanwhile my little shop goes on. For some reason unknown to me I have been featured several times on Etsy's front page.

One of my birds nests featured in an Etsy Spotlight.

Its quite ironic when the rest of my life is in chaos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.