Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Monday, August 18, 2008

End of Summer

The summer has raced by. We enjoyed a week of circus camp for the younger girls, a camping trip with friends at Hermit Island. The girls joined the other children in two mud fights using the low tide mud (YUCK). What a sight they were! They enjoyed floating out to sea on a log and adventuring around the camp ground after dark.







Dressing up in Grandma's gowns at Grandma's house...










I continue to be busy with my custom orders. Here is a composite photo of some of the cake toppers over the last few months.




I had one bride contact me this summer sharing a photo of one of my ring pillows...



This photo was taken by Joe Mikos photographers. His wedding photos are extremely beautiful!

No comments: