Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Road trip to New York City

I hope everyone enjoyed a nice holiday! Ours was a bit hectic and I don't feel we have quite recovered yet. But it was fun too!

Yesterday we took a road trip to New York City to see a show and wander about a bit. We took the train in from Connecticut in the early morning and met up with the uncles in Times Square. It was incredibly crowded in Times Square. It must be because its getting so close to New Years! We ended up seeing "The Grinch". It was a fun show for the kids and we had good seats too. Then we wandered through the crowds to Rockefeller Center to see the skating. And the Fifth avenue with a stop at the "American Girl" store. It was pure chaos.





3 comments:

Nora said...

I've never been to New York. I have always wanted to go during the holidays and see the decorations and the stores. Sounds like fun...sort of!

Unknown said...

I spent a week in New York, visiting my brother, several years ago and I fell in love with it. I remember virtually every detail of every day I was there.

Ozarklake said...

I visited New York years ago. It's a great place to visit and one of those places everyone should see at least once.