Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall is here!

I was reluctant to let go of summer but starting to enjoy our cooler fall weather. We haven't had a killing frost yet -- just enough to kill the basil and pumpkins. But the morning glories are lingering on. Yesterday was so cool in the house that I finally made my way to the thermostat and crossed my fingers that the furnace would start up. We are still keeping the temps down but the kids are complaining of the cold.

I finished up these little wedding birds and wanted to share them






I am always amazed when they are finished and enjoy their sweet little faces.


I also finished up these two birds while traveling over the weekend



Which reminds me.... We had our tenth anniversary/reunion with the other families that traveled to China to adopt their daughters. It was so much fun to see them together and they really enjoyed our short visit together. I can't believe how fast the years go by.

1 comment:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

I love the little wedding birds so much - wish I had known about them about 10 years ago when I got married - LOL - I'm always behind the times!