Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Monday, July 9, 2007

This is what childhood memories are made of...

We had a busy week with my sister and having a fun time with the cousins. Cook outs on the 4th of July, late night board games, walks in the woods, walks along the old railroad tracks, hide and seek in the graveyard, a beach day, movies, swimming in the pool, catching frogs, the tire swing, and a day at the amusement park kept us pretty entertained. I have two sisters and there are now 7 children among us. The kids really had fun together.

Today I am enjoying a quiet house but still missing our guests. The rainy day seems to fit my mood since I don't like goodbyes. I did have time to work on a few projects and finish up some too.

A sweet custom order robin's nest...



A custom made pair of needle felted turtles...



My biggest project for the week was a custom order pair of wedding birds with a cake topper base. I often got up early to work on these or found a quiet spot to work while the kids had fun.

No comments: