Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The start of summer...

Just a few more hours of school tomorrow and our summer will begin. I am looking forward to having the kids at home -- I just hope I can keep them from getting too bored. When they were younger it was so much easier -- just a little attention from me or a brief walk "around the block" with the wagon was enough. But as they get older they really crave more excitement with their friends. At the very least they will enjoy sleeping in a bit and less running around. I haven't signed them up for any camps so we can relax a bit more.

I took a few pictures of my new little needle felted bird named Rose. I love photographing outside because of the lighting and the scenery.



No comments: