Rain's End
Just a little bit about my art and life in general....
______________________________________________

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A splash of cold water

The girls are enjoying the pool but the water is still very COLD. A lot of screaming is obviously required for pool play too. And often its when they are quiet in the pool that I get worried. As long as they are making noise I know they are still breathing! Of course I am watching them pretty closely when they are in the pool but I sometimes bring a book out to read and sit in the shade to relax.

A white hen and two chicks....



2 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

The white hen and chicks are adorable. Cold pools are best when it's hot outside!

Rain's End said...

I am so glad you like them. Thank you.

I need to get myself into the pool with the kids. My youngest is still timid with the water and needs a little patient encouragement.